During the summer 2012, we removed the historic Aeolian-Skinner (Opus 1472) from the Kennedy Center of Washington, DC. This instrument was installed in 1972, removed and reinstalled for a major acoustical renovation in 1997.
The organ was under the watchful eye of Mr. Irv Lawless of Lawless & Associates
This organ found its new home as Parkey OrganBuilders’ Opus 14 in the sanctuary of Providence United Methodist Church of Charlotte, North Carolina. It was installed during the summer of 2013.